Hidden Rooms is not a night club. It is however, a great place for drinks. A bar, live music and events venue, they're famous for creative cocktails, prestigious spirits and bespoke events. Established in 2009, 'Hidden Rooms' is located in the heart of Cambridge, in an impressive former Victorian…
Conceived in Calcutta, bred in Bolton, matured in Manchester and now living in London Arun Ghosh is a British-Asian clarinettist, composer and music educator. His musical vocabulary reflects his rich geographical heritage. Using the spirit and language of jazz, with hip-hop, Indian classical and folk, Western classical, rock, pop and avant-garde, his music is full of lyrical melodies and searching harmonies. Arun is joined by on stage with a stellar line up of musicians.
His new album, But Where Are You Really From? (released October 2017) reveals a move towards song-like structures and psychedelic textures; a sonic space where Alice Coltrane meets The Doors, Primal Scream and The Velvet Underground.
‘Award-winning clarinettist Arun Ghosh captivates audiences in the UK and internationally with his signature Indo-jazz sound, which fluidly incorporates jazz, rock, folk, South-Asian and ambient styles’ Cheltenham Jazz Festival
Over 18's ticket
|19:00 - 23:00||£18.00|
Valid Student ID must be presented upon arrival
|19:00 - 23:00||£15.00|
Parent plus one
16 & 17 year old ticket only
|19:00 - 23:00||£15.00|
7b, Jesus Lane, CB5 8BA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Parent plus one ticket valid for attendees aged 16 to 17 only.
14. Under 18's must be accompanied by a parent / guardian.
15. Only one under 18 permitted per parent / guardian.
16. Minimum age permitted to attend is 16.
17. No alcohol to be consumed by or purchased on behalf of under 18.
18. Under 18’s not permitted for sale on door, advanced tickets only.